Don't get caught out
5 reasons why you've got to do something NOW!
- Like it or not your drain will re-block, it's only a matter of time. Being within the catering/entertainment industry or a commercial premises you can’t afford to have a blocked drain when you have a restaurant/pub/club full of customers or offices full of staff. When your drains are left to the point of blockage it is 5 times more likely that serious damage has taken place, increasing likelihood of excavation to carry out repairs or renewal.
- Not all drains can be cleared; unfortunately 5 out of every 100 jobs we carry out are too severe to clear. With drain maintenance this would not happen.
- Our PROVEN drain maintenance plan will save you MONEY, no “ifs or buts” about it.
- We would have a previous history of your drain's, this saves time & money.
- Businesses within the catering industry tend to have more frequent blockages due to the nature of the waste that goes down their drains.
Professional, Fast Friendly Service
Fully Insured & Guaranteed
Here's how you will benefit from drain maintenance
BENEFIT # 1 Reduced Time. The time taken to clear a fully blocked sewer/drain is considerable. A regularly maintained drain has less chance of blocking.
BENEFIT #2 Reduced Stress. You choose a convenient time to carry out your drain maintenance, instead of the hassle & inconvenience of an emergency blocked drain.
We offer a 7 day service for pubs, clubs and restaurants. We recommend that you have your drains cleared every 3-4 months which would save money in the long run. It has been proven that premises that have their drains frequently cleaned decrease the risk of an emergency blockage, which can cause environmental issues if you are a catering business. It can also affect profit lost due to closure of premises whilst the problem is solved.
Having your drains cleaned during normal closed times for your business premises, at your convenience, saves time and money. Prevention is better than cure when it comes to blocked drains. Please note : we also carry out full plumbing and drainage works on an emergency call out basis.
All commercial premises considered, please phone or email for a contract quote.